FoamLite™ ConvaTec dressing is a range of sterile thin Foam dressings consisting
of a waterproof, breathable outer polyurethane film, a perforated gentle silicone adhesive layer and a central polyurethane foam pad. FoamLite™ ConvaTec dressing is flexible and conforms to the body even in awkward to dress positions.
FoamLite ConvaTec™ dressings are intended for the management of a wide range of low/non exuding wounds. Under medical supervision FoamLite ConvaTec™ dressings may be used for the management of both chronic and acute wounds such as, but not limited to:
• Leg ulcers, pressure ulcers and diabetic ulcers;
• Surgical wounds (e.g. post operative wounds left to heal by secondary intent and donor sites);
• Partial thickness (second degree) burns;
• Traumatic wounds (e.g. abrasions, lacerations, blisters, minor cuts and skin tears).
• Flexible and conformable
• Viral and bacterial barrier
• Can be cut to shape
• Soft, gentle and light
• Adhesive does not stick to gloves or itself
• Maximum recommended wear time 7 days
• Easy to apply, reposition and remove
• Water/shower proof
Bought this so I could keep a small ulcer dry while kayaking. When applied carefully it worked perfectly.