QRS 12-Channel UniSmart ECG is an easy-to-use, small and light ECG machine. Connect the QRS 12-Channel UniSmart ECG to a PC via USB to acquire, store and analyze up to 12-channels of high-resolution ECG data. The QRS ECG interfaces with Office Medic, bringing diagnostic testing right to the point-of-care.
QRS 12-Channel UniSmart ECG Features:
• New updated version of the previous black QRS Universal ECG
• Sturdier design, stronger trunk cable
• Ready and easy to use
• Windows 10 compatible
• Draws power from the PC - no batteries required
• Office Medic instantly stores the test data in its central database allowing you to manage and review it from anywhere
• Reports are saved as PDFs on the PC. Easy connection to EMRs
• Proven filtering and interpretation algorithms
• PC based
• Extensive patient memory
• 12 channel with 10 lead with connectors that enable tab or clip use
• 3 year warranty
• Fully integrates into Best Practice and Medical Director
• QRS PC Based 12 Channel ECG Software
• The QRS PC Based 12 Channel ECG, in conjunction with Office Medic, offers 8 report options which are transferable to PDF, JPEG or TIFF formats for easy incorporation into any Electronic Medical Record system. Office Medic software also allows the user to add comments and edit the interpretation. It is available in seven languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese and Japanese.
• Office Medic has the ability to integrate with Best Practice, Medical Director and other EMRs allowing records and tests to be directly accessible and downloaded into patient files.
• QRS Unismart 12 Channel ECG
• QRS Resting Tab Electrodes, 100
• Sure-Lock Snap & Tab Electrode Adapters, 10
• Lead Placement Guide
• Office Medic Software
Efficient, arrived quickly