QRS 12-Channel Universal Smart ECG Features
QRS 12-Channel UniSmart ECG Features:
• New updated version of the previous black QRS Universal ECG
• Sturdier design, stronger trunk cable
• Ready and easy to use
• Windows 10, 11 compatible
• Draws power from the PC - no batteries required
• Office Medic instantly stores the test data in its central database allowing you to manage and review it from anywhere
• Reports are saved as PDFs on the PC. Easy connection to EMRs
• Proven filtering and interpretation algorithms
• PC based
• Extensive patient memory
• 12 channel with 10 lead with connectors that enable tab or clip use
• 3 year warranty
• Fully integrates into Best Practice and Medical Director
• QRS PC Based 12 Channel ECG Software
• The QRS PC Based 12 Channel ECG, in conjunction with Office Medic, offers 8 report options which are transferable to PDF, JPEG or TIFF formats for easy incorporation into any Electronic Medical Record system. Office Medic software also allows the user to add comments and edit the interpretation. It is available in seven languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese and Japanese.
• Office Medic has the ability to integrate with Best Practice, Medical Director and other EMRs allowing records and tests to be directly accessible and downloaded into patient files.
Office Medic Software
Integration with Best Practice & Medical Director
No ongoing costs or hidden monthly integration fees.
Review and zoom into data with electronic calipers, enter comments and modify the Interpretation before confirming the results.
Medilogic's Australian based IT support team provides technical support for QRS Devices and Office Medic software. All QRS ECG and Spirometry Machine purchases in Australia come with free Office Medic Installation and Integration.
SSL-encrypted transactions for safe shopping
Free shipping on QRS Device purchases
Official QRS Partner
Medilogic is the official QRS partner for Australia and New Zealand
Australian Based IT Support Team
QRS PC-Based ECG FAQs
Get Answers to commonly Asked Questions about QRS PC-Based ECG Machines